19 January 2012

New Year

Wow, my new year post is coming on the 19th? I'm doing reeeeal well with this blogging thing. I can say that, although I haven't been blogging, I've got ideas galore for blog posts, changes to the blog, and videos I want to put up. Just wait...as soon as I learn how to edit video, I've got an epic video for ya'll created on New Year's Eve and just after only two bottles of red wine...genius was created! Now hopefully before the year's end I shall be able to throw that bad boy up.

I've got a lot of hope for this year. I have some resolutions. But I'm not quite the vigilant dictator over my life concerning resolutions that other people are. I've got some very relaxed ideas about what I'd like to accomplish this year. I want good health, better handle on my money, to be a better friend/daughter/sister, and to travel more. Per usual really. My fascination with social media and all it can achieve has been growing so hopefully I can learn more about that kind of stuff. Make some changes over here at my favorite blog. Read more blogs...oh when can I get back into the habit of reading my favorites??

England's also been on my list for this year. I'm not sure in what capacity. I will definitely be visiting again, hopefully in March, though no dates are finalized. I've tossed around the idea of going over to take summer classes or something like that...though that can be almost as expensive as going for a year to get a Master's degree. Oh the choices I can make that will only make me poorer.

I know I definitely want to make some video's about traveling and about DC. Maybe showing things around DC that a British person would want to see or, even better, showing where an Anglophile should go when traveling to this area. That would be much more up my ally, don'tcha think?

Well anyways...I've lost all 3 of my former readers (Mom come back!)...so I shall quietly rebuild and continue to post more and see if I can't draw them back with some delightfulness. So yeah...blogworld...prepare for delight. Cause that's what I'm gonna bring....ummmm....yeah.....

...

Happy New Year!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment