22 July 2009

Rant to Myself

Who gets up at 6:30 in the morning in order to get shit done, downs several cups of coffee, then takes an allergy pill because she pet the cats knowing full well they make her itchy all over and finally passes out at 10:30 AM (!) for 2 hours due to the odd combination of caffeine and an allergy pill?? Oh, that idiot would be me.

I think my body is rebelling against me moving. I need to pack stuff up today to bring it to D.C. tomorrow for Part 1 of the move.

Unfortunately for me, "Fanboys" just arrived from Netflix, it's lunch time, and now that I've awoken from my unusually drugged nap I feel a little drunk from it. Packing will not happen just this moment. Give me 3 hours and a severe guilt trip and then I'll be ready to go.

Rant done.

No comments:

Post a Comment